Реклама на сайте Advertise with us

Hot House Cash (cash.hothouse.com) doesnt pay!

Расширенный поиск по форуму

Новая тема Новая тема   
Автор
Поиск в теме:

worldtraffic.trade

С нами с 20.08.06
Рейтинг: 2309

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 22/10/10 в 00:27       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Hi guys.
Hot House Cash (cash.hothouse.com) they owed me since 16.06.2010
when webmasterchecks had troubles i received the email from: Rob LeVan:
Цитата:
16/06/2010
We have submitted our application to ePassporte to setup our own Hot House account to pay directly.
That application is still in process. If you’d like to wait until the ePassporte account has been finalized,
I can make the payment next week. However, if you’d like to receive a check in US funds, I can cut that to you right away.
Please let me know your preference. Thank you!

i had been waited for whole summer and every time i received just this shit from Rob
Цитата:
02/07/2010
I apologize for any confusion. Again, I’m awaiting the ePassporte account setup. If you’d like a check in US funds,
I can send that right away. If you’d rather receive your ePassporte payment, you’ll need to wait until that account is setup.
I received confirmation from ePassporte today that the application is in its final approval stages and we should be able
to make payments on the account by next week.

Цитата:
29/07/2010
Thanks for being so patient. When I initially spoke with ePassporte to get our own account setup, the sales rep told me
it would be about 10-15 business days, so that's what I told the affiliates. It's clearly taken much longer and once
the account is completely approved and established, there will be an additional time delay for them to receive our initial
wire transfer to fund the account. I sincerely apologize for the misinformation and for the continued delay. We are
grateful for the hard work of our affiliates and it's completely understandable to ask to be paid on time. My hope is
that efforts we are making now will help get you paid faster in the future. Please stay in touch with me regarding your
inquiries. Thanks again.

When Epassporte has gone i changed my payment method to checks and received another email from Rob:
Цитата:
10/09/10
Thanks for updating your payment method. I will issue a check today in the amount of $$$.$$, which includes all
transactions through July 31, 2010. Please let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you.

Now 21.10.2010 and im still waiting for the check. These guys are cheaters, Do Not Work With Them.
Anyone has the same troubles?

Best regards

трейд Teen, Mature
Качественные ссылки

С нами с 30.09.05
Рейтинг: 215

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 22/10/10 в 02:24       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

во блин, а они ток продаваться начали у меня icon_sad.gif

С нами с 15.05.04
Рейтинг: 865

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 22/10/10 в 16:30       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Оффтопик: Это специально для русскоязычного форума на ломаном английском запощено?

С нами с 23.11.03
Рейтинг: 878

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 23/10/10 в 01:14       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

trollface.png

Новая тема Новая тема   

Текстовая реклама в форме ответа
Заголовок и до четырех строчек текста
Длина текста до 350 символов
Купить рекламу в этом месте!

Перейти:  

Спонсор сайта

Реклама на сайте Advertise with us